Foundation Course General Studies + PSIR Optional
Siddha Prelims Cum Mains Program
UPSC has never been about starting Strong, it has always been about Finishing Strong.
Introduction To The Course
Opdemy brings to you a two year integrated and comprehensive course for UPSC CSE 2022 that will boost your preparation and make you exam ready. With this course, you will get everything a person needs to ace all the three stages of the exam i.e Prelims, Mains and Interview. The guidance will come in handy as it will be from the best mentors as well as experts who have already been to the place where you aspire to go.
Features of the Course
What Will Your Two Years Be Invested For?
- Comprehensive preparation for NCERTs, CSAT, Current Affairs/Newspaper Reading, General Studies, Optional Papers and Interview.
- From learning about the strategic approach to mastering the syllabus.
- Content that will be based around the syllabus in order to make your preparation lively and relevant.
- Complete Preparation for all three phases i.e Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- Proper answer writing & presentation skills will be offered.
- All the guidance will be conveyed by the best teachers & subject experts.
What do you get?
- Comprehensive coverage of all the four papers of GS Papers, Ethics and Essay
- A holistic coverage of the PSIR syllabus – Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Meticulously designed Notes and Study Materials
- Current related – Fresh perspective building programme
- Balanced static and dynamic coverage
- Thoughts and Thinkers
- Answer Writing Programme – ‘Chain-of-thought’ Model
- Topicwise & Full Length Tests
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
|Highlights of The Course|
Basic Orientation + 6 to 12 NCERTs + NCERTs based Tests + Fundamental concepts through standard books like G.C Leong and Mapping. Fortnightly tests based on the limited syllabus combined with 3 full-length tests consisting of some basic previous year questions too.
World History + Physical Geography + Contemporary Affairs + Indian Polity Fortnightly tests based on the limited syllabus 3 Full-length tests each having questions from the taught portions and PYQs too.
3rd Quarter Introduction to economic concepts + Indian Economy + Remainder of Physical Geography & Indian Polity + Contemporary Affairs + Introduction to Answer writing technique using PYQs based on the completed portion. Fortnightly MCQs test & Descriptive on an alternative basis. 2 Full-length MCQs and one descriptive test.
Ancient Indian History+ Indian Geography+ Environment & Ecology+ Ancient Indian Art & Culture+ Contemporary Affairs+ Social Issues Fortnightly MCQs & Descriptive tests on an alternative basis 2 Full-length MCQs Tests and one descriptive test
Medieval Indian History & Art & Culture + Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (combined with case studies) + International Relations, Internal Security+ Basic classes of optional by the end of the quarter Answers and Essay writings should be carried on in the way time permits from this quarter
Modern Indian History + Human Geography + (A subject which remains incomplete in the previous quarter) Revision of past portions + Current Affairs, Govt Schemes + Optional
7th Quarter Optional (to end by the middle of month + Science and Tech + Current Affairs (Extra slotting for prelims oriented classes) + Test Series (4 MCQs Tests + 1 Descriptive) + Revision
Current Affairs + Revision +Test Series and answer writing practice Regular tests based on the method of beginning Quarters will be extended till the 6th quarter Optional Subjects may take 4-5 months based on Subject and Teacher
Our Sources of Inspiration
Meet Your Faculty
Abhishek is an experienced Geography faculty member of Opdemy and he is an Assistant Professor at one of the autonomous institutions of Pune University. He has studied Geography at Mumbai University, Humboldt State University, California, and LPU, Punjab with academic topper both at UG and PG level.
Megha is one of our star educators and expert faculty member for the UPSC Civil Services Examination and faculty member of Opdemy since its inception. At Opdemy, She’s a gold medallist and university topper in Masters and Graduation in Sociology. She is a UCG NET, qualified scholar.
She is an Engineering graduate from NSIT and Associated with the UPSC field for the last 4 years. She has appeared in Mains twice and has an excellent grip on Polity and PSIR Optional.